Frank's Christmas Card!

I can't believe that I forgot to post the Christmas card I made for Frank! Yay, he liked it! I figured as long as it has bright colors, and red is his favorite, that it was a sure thing. My base is a heavy white CS. Next is a dotted DP, followed by embossed white CS strips that I inked with a pale blue. Finally, I placed my image with sentiment, and added glitter to the reindeer noses. I digitally colored 'Regina and Ronnie Reindeer', an image from my sister Pattie's Creations.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    This is sooo cute! I think Frank really liked it. I love how you colored my Regina and Ronnie Reindeer...

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Precious image and love all the hearts!
    Hope you and your family have a fabulous NEW YEAR!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and fabulous new blog!

    happy, happy new year to you both!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday