Holiday Bear

Is this little guy adorable or what!  This is my first entry for CDAC's Progressive Challenge #9.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
I completed a full card front first then mounted on a heavy white cardstock.  On the green CS, I used 3 different embossing folders.  I added an Ivory shimmery CS at an angle, placed my ribbon, then mounted my image printout.  I digitally colored the background and the image.  Added to the top of the tree is a shining star embellie.  At the edges of the red CS, I frayed it and sprinkled some silver glitter on the glue areas to finish up my creation.  I'm working on a new watermark for myself.  I haven't decided if I want to have Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo (for Whimsy Stamps) make one for me, or if I want to give it a go myself.


Comments

  1. I love this card too! The coloring is awesome...

    Love
    your sister Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring on this card, the whole Card just says Christmas when you look at it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday