Holiday Puppy!

I liked the design of my first card with the Holiday Bear, that I decided to do a similar creation with the 'Lab Puppy' image from Pattie's Creations.  So, this will be my second entry into CDAC's Progressive Challenge #9.  The differences in the 2 creations are that I used more glitter here in both green and gold colors.  I also added a dog bone charm with a brad to stay in place.  As usual I digitally colored and created the backgrounds on the image.
I'm also entering this in Creating the Crafty Life's weekly challenge.


Comments

  1. This is so cute Sandi! Love all that red and green and the image is adorable!!! Of course that dog bone charm just tops it off too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, perfect colours & just love that bone charm x

    Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, this came out so cute! I love how you colored my Puppy image.

    Hugs
    your sister Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops. I forgot to say that I Love your new watermark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so Adorable. I love it. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi, I love the lay-out of both your cards for this challenge they real say Christmas, Your Lab puppy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable Sandi. Both cards hold their own special charm and your colouring is gorgeous (as always). I have to agree that the gold bone embellishment really finishes this card of to perfection. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday