Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Accessorize Me!

I'm in a Swap at Creating the Crafty Life, and the theme is Chunky Charms Vintage Keyring. I wasn't sure where to start, and then I remembered an accessory from Miche® called Charmers. Miche® is a company, much like other Hostess Home Party types, that sells handbags and accessories for them. I have quite a few of them, but never went to a home party, instead I purchased directly from their website. Now they have changed it so that you get a distributor in your area that you can order from. Anyway, back to the Charmers. They sell for $15.95, and for me that's a little too costly. So, I made my own for my handbags, and used the same style for the keyrings that I have to make. I haven't come up with a name yet for what I've made, but once I get these perfected, I might start selling them and then I'll need a name for them.



I've got my name for the charm accessories, '©That Charm Thing'.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sandi,

    I love your charms! That would be a great idea to start selling them!

    Love,
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Why not call them "Accessorize Me!", just like the title of the post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous charms Sandi! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful Sandi, I think they would be good sellers! Love your Yorkipoo, I have been looking at Sheltiepoos today! Is Creating the Crafty Life similar to CDAC?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥