Cute Butt!

A friend of ours is having knee replacement surgery this Friday. I made this card for Tony, and we know he'll get a kick out of it. The image is from Stef H of Glitterbabe's Digis, but alas she has closed her store. This image is titled 'ICU Man' and there is a female version of this one too!
I created my own sentiment design paper with sentences that might be what someone says when they are in the hospital. I kept it clean!
I digitally colored the image, diecut with a scalloped oval, and inked the edges with 'Lettuce' Color Box inkpad. That funny looking doctor is a feature in my Corel program called Picture Tubes. Here's a closeup view of the image colored.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. OMGoodness...this is way too funny - and a wonderful card! Dearly love that image and can't think of anything more perfect for someone that's going to be in the hospital! Way too cute and perfect background paper too!!!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really is a cute image - LOL and it just blows my mind that you color so fabulously digitally! you definitely have that talent down for sure!

    thanks for sharing and the kind words.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, hope he liked it! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love