Easter for Cassidy

I am so happy with how this card for Cassidy came out. Cassidy will be 6 in April, and she is our great-niece. In my post below is a card for her brother, Gavin.
Details for this card:
Base is a white heavyweight CS. Next, I digitally created a DP using different words and type fonts with coordinating colors. I diecut a hot pink and a white CS with a scalloped circle. Then on the pink one I embossed it with a 'Dotted Swiss' folder. The white circle was embossed with a 'Forest Branches' folder. I used 3D foam dots to raise the circles, then placed a 3D stickie Easter Basket and Bow. I finished the card with a pretty strip of elastisized trim that I received in a Swap. No images were used in this creation, except for the text image I created.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. WOW! This is just outstanding! LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandi! This is really cute and I know Cassie is going to love it. That basket is adorable and I love your Designer paper.

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card in every way. I giggled as I read the last line of your description as I thought at first it said NO animals were harmed in the creation of this card. I did have to re-read it as my brain must have been having a melt down. Totally wonderful word art sheet for Easter. Cassidy is a very lucky girl. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love