Easter for Gavin

I got a jump on Easter cards, and this one is for our great-nephew Gavin. He's almost 1 and 1/2 years old.
Details for my card:
Base is an Ivory heavyweight CS. My next layer is background paper from Bearly Mine Designs in a collection called 'Spring Mix'. I combined both sentiments digitally onto the background. The image is a Pre-colored cutie from Vickie of Nana Vic's, and it is a Freebie in Vickie's Quickies Challenge over at CDAC. I finished with some 3D stickies in the bottom corners.
I decided on using the Pre-colored image from Vickie because it's perfectly colored!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is gorjuss, love it!! Cannot believe Gavin is getting so big, wow, feels like yesterday he was born..........:))
    lotsa luv there

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bunny and the way you colored him is really fantastic! Gavin will love it...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi your card for Gavin is amazing. I adore how you have matched the background paper to one of the least used colours in the pre-coloured image to give the effect of floating. Great idea to meld your sentiments into the background before printing. The little Easter eggs in the bottom corners are a perfect embellishment. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday

Graduation