For My Husband

Today's card is my DT creation for Pattie's Creations Challenge #37 with a theme of Valentine's and Love!
I digitally colored the image, 'Heart Candy Box' from Pattie's store. My base is a heavy white CS. Next layer is a red DP with glitter flecks in it. I diecut cardstock, embossed with a dotted Swiss folder, then inked with Perfect Pearls Medium and PP Gold metallic powder. I placed a strip of pearls at opposite corners, placed my top sentiment on a gold shimmer paper and distressed the edges a bit. The sentiment on the bottom was left as is. The image was handcut and placed on the scalloped cardstock.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is so pretty. Love the flecks of gold that show up here and there and the candy looks yummy (wonder what the filling is for the purple pieces?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh a really 'true' valentine's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This card came out really nice! I know that Frank will love it. The candy looks very yummy...

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope this card will go on a REAL box of chocolates!!!!

    it's beautiful..... the card!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday