Happy St. Patrick's Day

I'll be sending this to our nephew, Jeff, for St. Patrick's Day! CDAC has it's Progressive 12 challenge in progress and this was one of the images from the many artists. I took the image and digitally colored it, then I created designer paper instead of using a single image. The sentiment is on a green circle that was edged with white ink. I then cut a gold foil doily and used only the center part to go behind the sentiment. I figured gold would work, since there's that pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow. The Shamrock image is from Crafting with Jack.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    This is a perfect St Patty's Day card! I love how you used the image more than once.

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love