Jonathan's Birthday

Our great-nephew's birthday is coming up in a week. My husband doesn't like seeing cupcakes or cutesy things on boys cards, so he said find something to do with baseball. I searched my image files and couldn't find any baseball stuff. So, I found this baseball silhouette image on the Internet. I created my own DP from the image too. I added a frame from my photo program and added the sentiment to finish the image. I used an embossing folder called 'Clockworks' on Kraft paper, put some hotfix metal, and baseball embellies to finish the card.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Really cute! Love how you framed out the image with the bats, baseballs, etc. Great card for a guy!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card, it's fun to make theme cards! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This is a great card for a boy who likes sports! I love those baseball bats...

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! A card my grandson would love!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday

Graduation