Friday, February 17, 2012

Relax!

This is my third entry in CDAC's Progressive 12 challenge. The Margarita image is from Shelly's Images. The designer paper I created has another image from Shelly that's titled 'Pamper Yourself'. I added the word Relax to the tub before making it into designer paper. I used a lime green CS for the scalloped circle and embossed with a folder design. The Margarita image was digitally colored, and I added a background called 'Citrus Peel' to help make the image pop! I was aiming to give that look on the straw of being in the drink. On the rim of the glass to simulate salt, I added some glue and sprinkled with 'Twinklets Diamond Dust', which I think is a finely ground glass.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sandi,

    What a cool card! The margarita looks great with the image of the lady in the bath. Great Colors!

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥