Vintage


Today's theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge #38 is Vintage. This image is titled 'Crystal Chandelier'. My base is Kraft paper, followed by digitally created by me, designer paper with added sentiment. Next I placed a shimmery Ivory cardstock that was diecut with a scalloped circle, and embossed with a brocade design. Finally, I used a smaller scalloped circle on the image, and inked the edges for effect.
On the inside, to complete the sentiment 'Something Old...' I typed '...never goes out of style! Happy Birthday to the classiest older person I know!' and used a toned down digital background to match the front of the card. I placed light pink and green pearls at opposite corners.
I'm saving this for a friend who has a birthday in May.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love those papers with this image and your sentiment is too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    This came out really nice. I love how you colored my "Crystal Chandelier" image and that background paper is so Vintage looking.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love