Anniversary

Today we have a sponsor at Pattie's Creations Challenge #40, and it's Dude Time Doodles! The theme is Anything Goes. We were supplied with images, and the one I chose is 'Forever Friends'. I geared this as an Anniversary card. Aren't we all 'kids at heart'!
I digitally created the heart background with sentiments composed in, and gave the paper a digitally textured finish. The image was also digitally colored by me, and the grass is actually a Brush in Adobe Photoshop. I rarely use that program, but remembered about the grass brush, and thought it would look cool! I finished with brown colored dew drops at the 4 corners.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is so pretty! Love how you colored and designed it digitally. For whatever reason, this image always seems to give me troubles and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a cheerful creation for celebrating an anniversary.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Miss Sand!!
    If you get a chance, please stop by my blog, I left something there for you!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love your coloring and background paper.
    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and great idea to use it as an anniversary card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love