Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easter for Nicholas

Another Easter card finished! This one is for our great-nephew, Nicholas. Just like the previous post below, I digitally designed this card. The Easter eggs background is an image I found on the Internet in black and white. I digitally colored it and created design paper, but made it lighter in opacity than the original coloring. I then used a sentiment from Nana Vic's, and a pre-colored image from Doodle Pantry that I had purchased during a fundraiser. I added some border colors to complete the card.
Here's the background image before toning down the colors:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sandi, This is such a cute card for Nicholas! I love the background paper too.

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥