Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heather's Birthday

I decided to go with a simple birthday card for our great-niece, Heather. Her birthday is Sunday, the 4th, and it went postal today. Everything was done digitally in my Corel program. The background DP is from a collection in Bearly Mine Designs that I won in a challenge. Next, the image is from DigiStamps4Joy that I had previously colored. That's the great thing about coloring digitally, you can save your colored images right on your computer for future use! The top sentiment Happy Birthday is from Doodle Pantry. I typed Heather's name onto the bottom part of the card. There is a feature called 'Picture Frame' in my program, so I chose one that let me match the outer border to colors in the image. The last thing was to add the sheer organza bow to the bottom.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sandi,

    This is so pretty and I love the way you colored Jen's image. I am sure Heather is going to love it.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥