Happy Easter!

Front of Card
Inside Sentiment
Today's card is for Pattie's Creations Challenge #41 with a theme of Easter. I made this with my sister Pattie in mind, so she should have received it by now!
The front image, 'Momma Duck and Babies',  was digitally colored by me. A land and sky background was added and some grass was created with a Photoshop Brush. The font, the little eggshells with feet, was found at www.dafont.com. Is that the cutest font or what! Outside the image is a feature in Corel called 'Picture Frame'. I used glitter glue on the centers of the flowers, then placed a bow with gem at the bottom to finish the front of the card!
On the inside, I added my sentiment on top of the image that I changed to pink outlines.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is adorable! You do a fantastic job with your software. (I wouldn't have a clue as to how to begin.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sandi, love all the digital techniques you used here to make this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute font, yes, and a cute, cute card! So pretty with the little duck and babies!
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi,

    This is so cute! I just love it and it is sitting on my mantle right now! I love how you colored my image too...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Easter card you made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday