Gavin's 2nd Birthday

I was so excited to have won this image for giving him a name! You can find 'Al Dente' at Digistamps4joy store, along with a ton of fantastic images.
Now, Gavin's birthday isn't until September, but I was so anxious to digitally color this image that I just couldn't wait. By the way, Gavin is our greatnephew.
The spaghetti was a little difficult to get the color right, but I did my best. The plaid DP is from Bearly Mine Designs, which I added my sentiment to. The image was digitally colored and a framed border was placed around it. To finish the card I added 4 red star embellies and sat them on shiny green discs.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Stunning Sandi, glad you enjoyed our image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sandi, glad you enjoyed our image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sandi! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Sandi...that is such a cute image...a pity my grandson is now too old for it. Love the digitally colouring...I wouldn't even try.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi you did such a marvelous job with this image! I'm sure that his parents are going to just love it...what a wonderful keepsake :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love