A Mother's Love

Front of Card
Inside Sentiment

Today's card is my DT creation for Pattie's Creations Challenge #43 with a theme of Mother's Day.
I colored the image, Mother Eagle and Babies, digitally using multiple layers. The background DP is a leaf pattern that I carried over to the inside sentiment. On the front, fancy photo corners were added. The cardstock has ink distressed edges. A Prima flower and stick pin finish the look for my card.
I had asked my sister Pattie if she could draw an image of a bald eagle Mom and her babies. We've been following a National Wildlife Federation website that has a Live Feed webcam of a nest in Iowa. She drew the image a couple of weeks ago when the babies were still small and all grey. If you have a look now, you'll see their feathers are multi-colored and starting to take on the look of their adult parents. I don't know when they will leave the nest, but I think it will be pretty soon!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Awesome! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi this card is fabulous! You coloured that eagle and her babies just beautifully. I love how you've kept it CAS so that all of the attention is drawn towards the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way....I fixed the link to the six fold card on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi,

    I really love how you colored the Momma and baby eagles! The colors are perfect.I love the sentiment too.

    hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday