New House

My card today is my DT creation for Pattie's Creations Challenge #44. The theme is Recipe, where you have to use 3 or more of the following: buttons, ribbons, flowers, glitter, charm, sentiment, gems or pearls. Well, right off the bat I've got 8 metal embellies as the centers for my flowers border punch. I punched the border twice, once on white paper and the other on green textured paper. I cut around the leaves and stems on the green paper and placed it on top of the white flowers. I'm pleased with that look.
My image, Three Birdhouses, was digitally colored, and I created my DP digitally. Lately I've been making my entire card digitally, but still used a base cardstock. However, this time I printed my image, printed my DP, and printed my sentiment, then layered them by hand.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love your card and it amazes me how you can create all that digitally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I absolutely love that punched flower border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This came out really nice! I really love that bottom border and the way you colored my "Three Birdhouses" image.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday