Springtime

It's been awhile since I've made a tissue box cover, so it took me longer than I thought it would. Probably because I made my own DP. The striped background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs. I merged it onto a solid seafoam color that coordinated with the stripes. The lid side pieces are solid seafoam and embossed with a dotted swiss folder. On the lid, I messed up with my original diecut oval, so I took a solid piece and diecut a scalloped frame and embossed it too. The lid was finished off with a sheer shimmery bow. The image on the front panel is a pre-colored Daffodil from the 'Spring Flowers' series at Fred She Said. I really like Tracey's pre-colored images, she is so good at using Corel Painter programs.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Congratulations Sandi, you are the winner of my blogcandy at Digistamps4joy's bloghop, 8 Sassy Studio Designs images, just give me your email so I can pass it on for you! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty. What a wonderful way to display your tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,
    This came out really nice! I am sure you could sell these.

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tissue box, would love to make one. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday

Graduation