It's been awhile since I've made a tissue box cover, so it took me longer than I thought it would. Probably because I made my own DP. The striped background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs. I merged it onto a solid seafoam color that coordinated with the stripes. The lid side pieces are solid seafoam and embossed with a dotted swiss folder. On the lid, I messed up with my original diecut oval, so I took a solid piece and diecut a scalloped frame and embossed it too. The lid was finished off with a sheer shimmery bow. The image on the front panel is a pre-colored Daffodil from the 'Spring Flowers' series at Fred She Said. I really like Tracey's pre-colored images, she is so good at using Corel Painter programs.