Friday, June 15, 2012

Howdy

Today's creation is my DT piece for Pattie's Creations Challenge #46, where the theme is Monochromatic. If you click on the 'Western Boots' image to see a larger view, you'll be able to see the snakeskin texture in the darker coloring. I think it looks pretty cool! The image was digitally colored and printed on white photo paper and then cut with a scalloped circle die. I ink distressed the edges with 2 different shades. The DP is a digital creation since I didn't have any papers that went well with the boot colors. Two copper embellies on the sentiment and it's done!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful CAS card Sandi. I just love how you did the boots and your digital paper is so perfect for them.

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, I love how this card came out and that snakeskin pattern that you used on the boots! The colors are perfect...

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Those snakeskin boots are just precious! Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Reminds me of my DH's big ol' boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just thinking of you today, too, and there you are... at my blog! great minds... huh!

    fabulous card. hope you're enjoying summer. it's hot here and we desparately need rain! at least we don't have to mow the lawn... it's NOT growing!

    stay well, sunshine.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥