Reach for the Stars

Today's creation is my DT piece for Pattie's Creations Challenge #47, where the theme is Color Combo using Red, White, and Blue. I used the image 'Hot Air Balloon Ride' and as usual, I digitally colored it. I also printed a Stars image as my DP. I placed a red and white striped ribbon next, and placed the image on top. To finish it, I hand cut the stars with text and placed them on the balloon image. I don't want to go overboard with doodads and such, the sentiment says it all.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous. Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    This card is so cute! I love how you colored my Hot Air Balloon Ride image and the papers you used.

    Love
    your sister Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors and nice addition of the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love