Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Tomasz

Front View - Step Card
Side View
This has got to be the easiest and quickest step card I've made. I followed my own measurements and design for this. Our challenge #51 at Pattie's Creations has a theme of 'Birthdays'. I'd like to wish 2 members of our DT a Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday to Anne and Charlene!!
The image I used from Pattie's Creations is called 'Dog Days of Summer' and it's too freakin' cute!! It's new home is with our great-nephew Tomasz whose birthday was in July.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sandi, This came out so cute! I love the colors and how you colored my image. I couldn't sleep so I decided to leave my comments now.

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous step card. Love those vibrant colors. Thanks for the birthday wishes today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE image AND card! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sure brought a smile to my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, great image and coloring, nice text too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. easy and fast for you... i STILL haven't attempted doing one! i'll just let you keep doing it. too cute!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the birthday wishes Sandi. I'm with Steph...may have been easy for you, but it would take me hours upon hours to try and get the colour right on my computer! You know how much I love bright colours so this one really "tickled my fancy". That cute little pup really stands out with all of those wonderful colours around him.

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥