Friday, August 10, 2012

Memo Paper Holder

Lid
Front View
Inside View
Original Vinyl Paper Holder
Inside of Original Paper Holder
I thought it would be a cool idea to try to make one of these paper holders using strictly card stock. I had one technical issue with the lid not closing down, so I added that little metal X's and O's piece and that did the trick. I discovered my error was in my measurements being off by an 1/8". I altered my measurements for the next one that I'll make. It wasn't all that hard to make. Maybe I'll get adventurous and make a video or a tutorial of how I did it. Hmmm, we'll see!
Anyway, this creation is my DT project for Pattie's Creations Challenge #50, and the theme is 'Anything but a Card'. The DP I used was cut twice and glued together to make it heavier, and to have that double-sided look. The image from Pattie is titled 'Purrfect Luv'.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this and would love to see a tutorial (and/or measurements) on how you created this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, this is fantastic!!! Love the little cats on here too. So useful and very creative.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    I love how you transformed this note holder! You did a great job coloring my Purrfect Luv image...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥