Friday, September 7, 2012

All Occasion

Today's card is my DT creation for Pattie's Creations Challenge #52. Our theme this week is 'Embossing of any style'. You have until Thursday, September 20th to enter our challenge.
Card Details: Base layer is a bright yellow cardstock. Next layer is a royal blue CS that was embossed with my Cuttlebug. Then I added another layer of  a brown textured CS that I also embossed with my Cuttlebug. The image used is 'Indian Princess Pattieboop', and I digitally colored it with Corel using some layers. I decided to try out my new heat gun to emboss the feather on her hairband. It didn't raise as much as I would have liked it to.
My sentiment is from Doodle Pantry, and flowers and leaf embellishments are from my stash.
CHALLENGES Entered:
Lady Anne's Paper Crafts - Colour My Monday
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card you have made Sandi, I love that image of the Native American lady, I also like the embossed backgrounds too. Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to echo what Lady Anne said. Great coloring on the image and love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the way you did the background and the cliff she's standing on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love the background and that image is so cute. Great embossing on here too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,

    This came out really cute! I love the vibrant colors and how you colored my Indian Princess Pattieboop image.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the sponging of the colors and the design is fabulous. Sweet. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design, Sandi. Your coloring is terrific and your background is stunning.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Indian Princess!

    Much hugs & Craftiness,

    Angela Bonanno

    My Blog: Oklahoma Cricuteer

    Digistamps4Joy
    (DT Member)

    The Outlawz Challenges
    (DT Greetings Challenges Leader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandi this is so lovely. Great design and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥