Doggie Treat Box

View of Lid
Front View
I love this image from Pattie's Creations, titled 'Dance with Me'! Our challenge 53 with a theme of Anything Goes, starts today and runs until October 4th.
This box is super easy to make. I used a 12" x 12" piece of designer paper as my base/bottom of the box. I put the scores in all the right places, including diagonal scores. The lid was made by winging it after the bottom was complete. I sort of white-washed the lid edges with a white inkpad to mute down the bright blue color. It's no surprise that I digitally colored the image. I placed some puffy words on the front edge of the lid. When I decide what doggie we will give this to, that's when the inside will get filled with some treats. Since we have a female dog, I'm thinking that we'll give it to Max, our nephew's boy dog. Then it will make sense with the image!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is SO cute and fun! Love the idea for a doggie treat box and that image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super fun! Love the image and how you colored it digitally. Fabulous box. Love how you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and cute! Love the image and the entire box! What a great way to keep those treats handy.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi,

    What a great idea for a doggie treat box! My image goes great with this theme and I love your coloring!

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, i just didn't want marilyn in that white dress. sheesh. it probably stinks by now - LOL.

    this is darling! hope all is well. i DO stop by every now and then but sometimes i'm just too lazy to comment. but you KNOW i'm thinking of you.

    big hugs, sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely doggie treat box, the image is so cute and I love the papers

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, can I have this dance. so beautifully designed and colored. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your kind words hun..!!

    If you want to be in with a chance of winning on the blog hop.. please can you leave me a quick comment on that post too? Just to make sure you're in the random.org draw when I do it..

    Huge hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grest treat box you've made! =) Perfect image for the lid! =)
    Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love