Friday, October 19, 2012

Celebrate

Autumn colors, that's our theme over at Pattie's Creations Challenge #55. You have until November 1st to enter a creation.
The image I used is titled 'Cheerleader Pattieboop' and can be purchased at Pattie's Etsy Shop.
I started with kraft paper for my base. Next is a DP from a Halloween pack. My sentiment is a clear acrylic stickie that I've had for ages. I digitally colored the image in bright autumn colors. To finish the card, I placed an orange ribbon with glittery white dots, and added 3 flowers at the corner.
Challenges Entered
Lady Anne's - Anything Goes
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her orange outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH FUN!!! Very cute card Sandi! Love those colors you used on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    Cheerleader Pattieboop looks great in Autumn Colors! I love it...
    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are always so bright and fun! this is no exception. fabulous! love the boots on the image too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Sandi, they are always colored so beautifully. Thanks for joining us for Lady Annie's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, fabulous colouring of the image. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥