Christmas Tag

Merry Christmoose! I know it's not December, but just had to say it! I love this image, he is so cute. Don't know if you realize this, but if you digitally color (as opposed to hand coloring) your image, you can print it out as many times as you want, and it's already done! So this little guy was already in my computer files and I decided to work with it again.
Today's challenge at Pattie's Creations Challenge 54 is Tags. You have until October 18th to enter our challenge. The red Christmas paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. He's definitely a cutie and a keeper! (Never thought of digital coloring that way before - definitely a huge plus). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag Sandi. He's so cuteeeee TFS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    I just love this tag and the way you colored my Moose image! I love the gold card stock too.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card Sandi.
    thanks tobecame a follower and goodluck in the draw.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi this Christ"moose" tag is just too cute! Wish I could figure out how to colour mine digitally as nice as you do yours. Of course it wouldn't do me any good because I have no coloured ink right now *laughing*. Love the papers and embellishments that you put with him too.

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday