Hip to be Square

Square Luminaria - Lid
Full View
Candle Glow - Battery tea light

This creation is for 'Craft Your Passion Challenges' whose theme is Hip to be Square! My sister Pattie, of Pattie's Creations, is sponsoring this challenge, and Pattie asked the DT for volunteers to make a creation. I came up with this square Luminaria, by designing it like a tissue box cover, but completely square. The bottom is open to place a battery-operated tea light for that spooky effect.
The image I used from Pattie is called 'Allie Witch with Pumpkin'.
I used a Halloween DP that looks like spider webs.
Hope you've enjoyed my Luminaria!



Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    This luminaria came out really nice! It is perfect for halloween too.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest luminaria. What a wonderful idea! It's adorable with the fun image on top and the gorgeous lacy looking sides. WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Luminaria Sandi! You definitely have construction skills lady! Super cute!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    RubberMAD
    www.ggetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful luminaria! I can see one of these for each occasion. So festive and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. I love the little spider details.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday