Hi There!

I love 'Phoebe the Pig Fairy' image from Pattie's Creations!
It's time for another challenge (#56) at Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog. Our theme is easy, 'Birthdays'. My sister Pattie sent a link for a tutorial on how to create Plaids, to use as a designer paper or a background as a fill, in Photoshop. Since I work mostly with Corel, I figured it out using the tute as a guideline. The image was digitally colored by me quite some time ago, but I don't remember ever using it. Using birthday balloons text, I filled the balloons with a white background and layered it on the plaid paper. A few pearl embellies and a ribbon complete my card.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Phoebe always makes me smile. Love that plaid background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that little face! Just adorable. And wonderful work on the background. I too use Corel and can't imagine ever being good enough to make plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    Phoebe looks so cute! I love your handmade plaid paper...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoebe looks so adorable I just love her :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love