Easy as 1-2-3 Challenge

A Valentine's Day card for our great-niece, Cassidy, was so much fun to create. My image, 'Cheerleader Pattieboop' from Pattie's Creations, was digitally colored by me, with matching plaid DP created by me. The challenge over at CDAC, the new and updated Digital Crafters' Group, calls for 1 flower, 2 DP's, and 3 Bling. My 2nd DP is the strip with hearts that falls under the image, that I also created. I'm pretty sure I've got the Bling covered with 2 glittered pom poms and 3 ruby gemstones at the corners, plus one in the center of the flower.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Super cute!!! Love your plaid paper and that image is precious. I know she'll love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I know that Cassidy will love it! Pattieboop looks great in that red plaid...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great coloring on your image even though it was done digitally..it looks great. Love the paper too. What a pleasure to visit your blog .Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great Sandi! I love the colors and the Valentine rhyme is totally wonderful too. I am so glad you shared this lovely creation at CDAC for the 123 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. give me a G
    give me an R
    give me an E
    give me an A
    give me a T

    and we've got GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!! love it.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi~This is really, really cute! So nice to visit everyone's blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously fun valentine card. Your plaid paper is wonderful and I love the pom pom bling. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday