Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Inspiration Challenge

Another Plaid creation that I'm really liking! The image 'Thinking of You' is from Pattie's Creations. This will go in the Inspiration Challenge over at CDAC.
Here is the Inspiration piece from the challenge:
I digitally created the Plaid DP by blending the colors from the Inspiration piece. The plaid was also placed inside the center of the flower at a diagonal. I put some Diamond Glaze on the pollen for a dewy effect. Then I finished it up with gold glitter on the center of the flower petals.

Additional Challenges
Nana Vic's - Anything Goes

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Sandi, This came out really nice! I love the plaid paper that you created. The colors match the inspiration picture perfectly...I also like the fact that you used the same paper for the center of my sunflower image.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great entry. What a pleasure to visit your creation.Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandi this is wonderful. I love that plaid too! Really a pop of color and something a little different. So great! Thanks for sharing your project at CDAC for the Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning!! Beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspirational card you made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite images of Pattis. You made a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet again Sandi you have created a fabulous card, I love the image and the plaid you have used, I love making DP too it is such good fun *smile* All clever stuff sweetheart. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the plaid DP you created to match the inspiration challenge's colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥