Recycled

Today's challenge at Pattie's Creations Challenge has a theme of 'Altered OR Recycled'. So for challenge #60, I recycled a tall box that a lubricating oil for my shredder came in.
Here's the original box:
I wrapped the box in a textured white paper as my base, and to hide all of the black text. I digitally created designer paper using the image 'Rub-a-dub Puppies'. The other image I used is titled 'Candee' (Pattie drew her from a photo of our Yorkipoo, Candee).
The background image was left uncolored and printed on a pink cardstock. I typed the words, Pet Shampoo, at the bottom of the background paper. The main image of Candee was punched with a circle punch, and a hot pink scalloped circle diecut was placed under the image. So easy to make, yet so effective!

Additional Challenges
CDAC - Anything Goes
Nana Vic's - Anything Goes
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wonderful boc you altered, I like the backgroundpaper you createad! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, What a cute idea..love the recycle thing. Cute image and love your box. Always a pleasure to visit your blog .Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love everything about it and how special to have an image of your Candee to color anytime you want :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi,

    I just love how you recycled that box! I have so many things that I save and never re use them. I love how you colored Candee!

    ove
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And Candee looks great on this project. I am sure she feels very famous having an digi stamp all her own. :) Thanks so much for sharing this amazing project at CDAC for the Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sandi, I love how you have altered this box, the paper you have used is so cute and the Image Pattie drew of sweet little Candee which you have coloured so beautifully is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. G'day Sandi, You've done an amazing job of altering a plain box into something that you'd proudly want to display on your shelf. I adore the idea of the cute little puppies in the tub left plain as part of your background and then highlighting with colour the gorgeous image of Candee. Great gift idea as well for a pet lover.
    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic). I always enjoy seeing what wonderful ideas you come up with. Until next time.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative and adorable! The pet shampoo label is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your box. Cute image. Again, Thank you for joining in the fun at CDAC Anything Goes Challenge. I hope to see more of your work in the other challenges going on at CDAC.

    Peggy T.
    PS/CDAC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday