Seasonal Challenge

I'm really happy with the way this Valentine's card came out! The image 'Valentine Bear' is from Pattie's Creations. This will go in the Seasonal Challenge over at CDAC, which calls for anything to do with your season now, or happening in this season.
I digitally created the Plaid DP which is also in the body of the bear. The image was diecut with a scalloped circle, then dabbed with a yellow ink. I created the yellow strip of paper with the blue hearts, then digitally added Gavin's name. To finish it up I placed 4 sapphire gemstones at the corners.

Additional Challenges
Nana Vic's - Anything Goes
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh, Gavin is going to love this card! The colors are so nice and I love how you used the background paper on my bear image.

    Hugs
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great paper piecing ... Love it! Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Sandi, I am loving your plaid creations! Thanks so much for sharing this project at CDAC for the Seasonal Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Sandi, I love how you get everything working together. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,

    This is so cute! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at CDAC Seasonal Fun Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi this little bear is adorable! Still seeing lots of blue so I'm pretty sure it's your favorite color :) Hugs,
    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love