Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter Fun

The Holiday Break is over and we are back to our challenges at Pattie's Creations Challenge!
For challenge #59, the theme is 'Fun in the Snow'. The image I chose is titled 'Reindeer in the Snow'. I digitally colored the image and added some special touches of a night sky with stars, and a texture of Blue Spruce on the trees. I also added some glittery puffy paint to the trees and areas of the snow. The snowflake background paper was digitally created, then the text Winter Fun was added using a Snow-capped font. Some snowflake embellies at the corners complete my card.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the sky and the snowflake background is a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, I just love how you colored my "Reindeer In The Snow" image. I love all the digital work that you do...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie
    Pattieboop & Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card Sandi...and one day I am going to teach myself how to colour an image on the computer...guess I had better get some coloured ink first lol. But I just love how you did this and all of the extra little added touches that you did.

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥