Accordion Folded Bookmark

Closed View - Accordion Fold
Open View
Open View with Verse

Today's theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge is 'Fancy Folds'. The main image is Thinking of You. I then separated the butterfly from the flower and made multiple butterflies for the panels. It took quite some time to do this, but I think the outcome is pretty good. I already gifted this to our niece, Stephanie, who happens to love butterflies! Yes, I still read printed books and prefer them over reading books on the computer. That's just my opinion! So, lately I've been making my own bookmarks.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love your bookmark and I'm sure your niece sid too. I prefer real books too and read all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation! Love everything about your bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, what a great bookmark! I have never seen one folded this way... I love how you colored my Thinking of you image and used the butterfly....

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday