Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Angel Gift Set

Greeting Card
Blank Note Cards
Set of 6 Bookmarks
Gift Set

I'm entering the Greeting Card portion of this set into CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge. The image and sentiment are from Shelly's Images!
Details:
Greeting Card - white base card stock followed up with gold metallic card stock. I digitally created a 'clouds' background DP to give it that Heavenly feel. The image was also digitally colored, along with the added sentiment, printed on photo paper, then diecut with a fancy die. The edges were distressed with a powder blue inkpad. I brushed on Crystal glitter glue, and added more on the edge of the wings right from the bottle. Gold glitter was added to the part of the wings that are attached to the angel's back. To finish the card, I added a sheer shimmery pink ribbon and a sheer pink flower shaped embellie with pearls at the center.
Note Cards - I made a set of 12 blank cards with 4 differently colored heart areas of the image.
Finally the bookmarks are all the same in a set of 6.
We have a family member's birthday coming up next month, and she loves Angels, so I think you already know where this set is going!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. WOW Sandi! This set is beautiful!!! I know whoever gets this set will love it.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set, Sandi! I really love the soft color scheme; just lovely.

    Christine Patton
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Sandi, you mde a set out of the CDAC image, that is so cool! Love it! :)
    your DT co-hort Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning little gift set. Love the angel theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandi your gift sets is super angelic with the beautiful pastel colours. It really was a stunning digital to work with from Shelly's Images and I'm sure she's going to be rapped with what you have created with it. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥