Valentine's Day Tag

Our theme over at Pattie's Creations Challenge #61 is Valentine's Day. I made a gift tag that I'll use on my husband's candy that I still have to buy yet. He likes Russell Stover Sugar-Free candies, so I'll buy a few bags and a gift bag to hold them. Oh and get this, he wants a store-bought card! Now, I don't know if I should be insulted or pleased that I'll have one less card to make!
Anyway, the details of my creation: The base is a red CS that I embossed. The image 'Cupcake with Hearts' of course is from my sister Pattie. I used a digital DP for both the icing and the hearts!  Both the red CS and the image were die-cut with a deckle edge die. I applied some blue inkpad at the edges of the image. I created the blue heart and sentiment in my photo program. It was raised with foam dots to add dimension. Finally, I finished with a red ribbon with silver edges.
Additional Challenges:
CDAC - Anything Goes

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi this tag is adorable your husband is going to love it. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is adorable. Your comment about your husband reminds me of my son. I taught cake decorating for almost 13 years and he preferred canned, store bought icing over the homemade. As you said, one less thing to worry about making :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, I just love your tag! I like the way you colored my cupcake image too...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag you made and great cupcake too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute tag Sandi. Thanks for sharing this at CDAC for the anything goes challenge so I could drop in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this tag Sandi, great style and colours. Hey I have joined your blog as a new member. If you have time call in and say HI>...luv aussie aNNie..xx

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have changed the challenge number now too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi,
    This is really cute! Thank you for joining us at CDAC “Anything Goes Challenge”.
    Pattie
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday