Blue jay

I am in love with the way this card turned out! I like the pop of color with the yellow flower. My husband loved it, and he is my 'go to guy' when I'm putting my cards together. Sometimes I listen to his opinion, and other times I go with my Graphic Arts experience in the Printing Industry.

Card Details:
Base DP - a checkered quilt pattern
Card stock layer - Navy textured paper
Digital 2-tone paper, Blue jay Pre-Colored image, and sentiment - from Doodle Pantry
Flower Embellishments - Petaloo

I'm entering this in the Petaloo Easter/Spring Challenge going on over at CDAC through March 31st.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi, your card is just gorgeous! Your jay is beautifully colored and I love your dp choices. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES.
    Christine
    CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    This is beautiful! I love your color choices and the yellow flower goes perfectly!

    LOve
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, as I've already stated on CDAC. I love everything about this card. Great job.

    Peggy
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! the paper is fabulous and so is the image!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too!!! Beautiful colors and the mixture of the patterns is perfect. So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi this is fantastic! Love the bluejay. I'm guessing blue is your favorite color?
    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Blue Jay is colored wonderfully, and the designer papers and the Petaloo flowers make the image pop! Everything works so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday