Petaloo Promotion at CDAC

CDAC and Petaloo are teaming up for some FANTASTIC
Easter/Spring Challenges & Contest BONANZA'S!!!
It starts TODAY, March 17th and runs through the end of the month!! Lots of prizes will be awarded at the end of the month so, don't miss out! There are crafting challenges, a "LIKE" Facebook contest and even a simple "spread the word" Contest. Along with some wonderful Gift Certificates from some wonderful Digi Artists, Petaloo is offering some AMAZING prizes. Petaloo International, is one of the largest floral manufacturing companies in the crafting world and is your source for floral & specialty embellishments. With exclusive factories in
China, India & Thailand, along with over 20 years experience in floral & craft products.They offer customers fun & innovative products at factory direct pricing. Here is just a "sample" of "some" of the prizes that will be awarded. Plus, Petaloo has a WHOLE NEW LINE of flowers coming out on April 1st that will also be part of these prizes. Don't miss out on being the "first on your block" to own some of these fabulous flowers!!!










CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE FUN!!

Below is my creation using Petaloo flowers and trim!
Luminaria - full view
Image 'Sweet Pea Flowers' from PriscillaStyles
Image digitally colored by me
View with Tea Light Candle (battery operated)

This is a square Luminaria, my design. I still have to work on a tutorial for this. People have asked me for one, and I plan on making one within the next month.
Petaloo products used:
~Mulberry Paper Flowers Item #1314-318 Embossed Daisies 'Sugar n Spice'
~Item #1300-036 New Mini Delphiniums Mulberry St. 'Blush'
~Fancy Trims #1910-130 'Shades of Pink'
Image was digitally colored by me, and the gingham DP was created in my PSPP Corel program. Pearl embellishments are from Pizzazzaplenty.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi, What a great post! Your presentation is wonderful. Just love your creativity. I'd love to have instructions on how to make this project.
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    I love your Luminaria! The colors are so Springy!!!

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing! I would love the instructions also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, What talent you have. I love the colors, the image & the papers you created. Great job.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, Love this box! Really cool how you made it for a tea light. Hugs,
    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project. Love the colors too. I wouldn't have thought of a box luminara. I guess with battery powered lights you can do a lot more. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love