CDAC Easy as 1-2-3 Challenge

Full Front View
Close-up of Happy Birthday Sentiment

This image from Nana Vic's is just too adorable! How perfect that the words 'Happy Birthday' were able to fit in the bunting. You learn something new everyday, I never knew that was called a bunting. I always thought it was a pennant, but I guess it could be a bunch of pennants, LOL!

Card Details:
Base layer - Navy textured card stock
Plaid DP - digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs
Textured Clouds DP - digital paper created by me
'Owl with Bunting' Image - Nana Vic's

I'm entering into the 'Easy as 1-2-3' Challenge over at CDAC.
Must use
1 Sentiment
2 Design Papers
3 (at least 3) Embellishments
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    I just love this cute image from Nana Vic! The colors are really nice too.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and clever birthday card, Sandi. You're so good making those digi papers. I need a few lessons!

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Sandi! Love the way you inserted the words on the banners!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, another beautiful card and I totally agree with Christine, I also could use a few lessons in designing background papers, as those clouds look amazing. You've coloured in the owl so pretty and the 'Happy Birthday' added to the bunting is just perfect. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever idea for the sentiment. Back ground is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this card, Sandi. I love that cloud paper you created. I can never find clouds when I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. Especially the letters in the bunting. I call them garlands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday