Feeling Blue?

How cute is this! I love this image from Dustin Pike of Doodle Dragon Studios! It's perfect for a Get Well card. Of course I had to color him blue since that's one of the colors in CDAC's Inspiration Challenge, which runs from April 1st through June 30th.

Inspiration (I chose to go with the colors theme)
5 by 7 Card Details:
- White card stock base
- Glitter speckled turquoise DP
- Ivory shimmer card stock
- Plaid DP digitally created by me and added an effect of glass mosaic
- Image from Doodle Dragon Studios digitally colored by me, scalloped oval die, and blue inked edges
- Sentiment created in WORD, circle punch, and blue inked edges
- Silver stud embellishments from my Bedazzler
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi
    This is so cute!!! I love the image too.
    Your coloring is perfect and the colors match the inspiration so well!!!

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable get well card, Sandi! That image is just perfect, and so darned cute. Great use of the inspiration colors.

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! I love Dustin's work and you really did it justice.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this get well card. I think it would make anyone feel a little better to receive it.
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute. I agree with Loretta, this card would make anyone feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love