Gavin's Birthday a Little Early!


A little early is an understatement! Gavin's birthday is in September, but I wanted to make a card for the CDAC Easy as 1-2-3 Challenge. It starts on April 1st and runs to June 30th. Our Sponsor is Doodle Pantry, and I have a lot of images from Laurie, so when I remembered that I had the Pre-Colored 'Toy Truck Ants', I knew it would be for Gavin!
Challenge Requirements:
1 - Sentiment
2 - DP's
3 - 3 Embellishments

5 by 7 Card Details
- White card stock as base
- Multi-colored Truck DP from Doodle Pantry
- Truck DP digitally created by me using Doodle Pantry image
- PreColored Image from Doodle Pantry
- Sentiment from Doodle Pantry
- Embellishments are 3 truck wheels that I colored and cut, mounted with foam dots, and added silver metal flat backs to the centers
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    This is adorable! Gavin is going to love it!!! You are so creative and it sounds like you are having fun with your new program...

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative!!!! Those three wheel are so outrageously super!
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. love those wheels!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card for a little boy. Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is just too cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome boy card Sandi! Love the colors and of course the DP ants!
    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi, this is lots of fun! Love what you did with this fun set! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I agree with Pat, what fun this is!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday