Monday, April 1, 2013

Got Chocolate Milk?

A Birthday card, Thinking of You card, I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking of the inside saying something like, 'Holy Cow! Wishing you an 'udderly' amazing day!'. 
This will go into CDAC's Anything Goes Challenge. It runs from April 1st to June 30th.
5 by 5 Card Details:
- Ivory card stock as the base
- Metallic Bronze DP
- Cow DP digitally created by me
- Red card stock embossed and angled for effect
- Image: I created a scene with hills, roadway, and rainbow from Make it Crafty. Clouds background digitally created. Cow image from Pattie's Creations. Milk bucket, callout cloud, and sentiment are digitally created.
- Embellishments: Red gemstones and Red gingham bow
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Too cute, Sandi. Pattie's cow image is so adorable!

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    This is an adorable card! I love how you colored my "Mr Bull" image and how you created a Designer paper from him.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Sandi. Love the addition of the little milk can.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Sandi. Love the custom paper.

    Peggy T.
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Sandi. Great idea to match up the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥