Luau Invitation


You can get this image at CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge, you'll have 3 months to enter, and you'll get another image once the challenge ends. There is a twist this time around, once you've entered the first part of the challenge, you get another bonus image, and so on. This is the fourth and final image that I've received. It started on April 1st and runs to June 30th.

5 by 7 Card Details:
- White card stock as the base
- Striped  Glitter DP
- Pink flower DP from Bizzy Becs
- Image: I created a scene using a beach photo that I took of a local beach. I added the text, and then the Hawaaii Girl Image from Back to Paper
- Palm tree and sun clipart handcut for effect
- Embellishments: Flowers and Bubble pearls. The Bubble Pearls are from Pizzazzaplenty


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    This is sooo cute! When and what time is the party?

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love what you did! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you did in using that cute little girl.Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet this is Sandi, love both the DP's and you have coloured that cute little image so nicely..
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute invite Sandi! What time did you want us there and what can we bring? :)
    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I've looked everywhere for the image of the inside of the card. Sorry I've missed the details of time, date and place so I guess I'll have to wait for my Luau invite to turn up in the post... *Smiles*. Cute - Little girl with her beach scene setting! Cute - Sections of papers! Cute - Embellishment and the flowers rule!!! Did I mention that I think your card is so adorably cute? Thanks Sandi for playing along in the
    CDAC freebie challenge and I hope that you will use any of your 4 digitals again. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh is she darling. i hope she has my pina colada ready - LOL

    hugs :)

    p.s. loved your comment about a slipper in the dog's mouth (card). why didn't i think of that?????

    more hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Loving the pink design papers. Feeling like a holiday right now lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous card! I want to go, too.
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous and fun beach scene! Love how you incorporated the photo into your design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday