Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Baby Boy

You can get this image at CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge, you'll have 3 months to enter, and you'll get another image once the challenge ends. There is a twist this time around, once you've entered each part of the challenge, you get another bonus image. So, this is the third image that I've received. It started on April 1st and runs to June 30th.

5 by 7 Card Details
- White card stock as the base
- Blue Heart embossed Digital DP from Crafty Ann's
- Blue Plaid paper is a digital DP by me
- Image 'Woodlands Baby' from Nana Vic's and digitally colored by me
- Digital sentiment by me
Embellishments
Petaloo flowers, blue trim, baby feet charm, and silver brad


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made 3 different versions of this card using Nana Vic's image...

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, not only was I blessed by admiring a little girl card but you've gone ahead and created an amazing little boy version as well. I just read where Pattie says there is a third one...guess I'll be commenting again soon. Thank you Sandi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥