New Baby Girl

You can get this image at CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge, you'll have 3 months to enter, and you'll get another image once the challenge ends. There is a twist this time around, once you've entered each part of the challenge, you get another bonus image. So, this is the third image that I've received. It started on April 1st and runs to June 30th.

5 by 7 Card Details
- White card stock as the base
- Pink Heart embossed Digital DP from Crafty Ann's
- Pink Plaid paper is a digital DP by me
- Image 'Woodlands Baby' from Nana Vic's and digitally colored by me
- Digital sentiment by me
Embellishments
Petaloo flowers, pink trim, baby feet charm, and silver brad

Photobucket

Comments

  1. You have been busy! These are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I love your coloring and papers.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Sandi. Love how you matched the flowers to the paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, let me catch my breath first....WOW Sandi your 'Welcome little girl' card is {CAPITAL} A - Adorable!!! The pink plaid flowers look amazing and your colouring is spot on. Your combination of textures through your selection of papers is perfect. The ricrac, baby feet charm and petaloo flowers are wonderful embellishments.
    Thank you Sandi for joining us at
    CDAC freebie challenge

    *Hugs*

    P.S.Please let me know if I may 'yoink' this one as a demo card for my shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love