New Baby

You can get this image at CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge, you'll have 3 months to enter, and you'll get another image once the challenge ends. There is a twist this time around, once you've entered each part of the challenge, you get another bonus image. So, this is the third image that I've received. It started on April 1st and runs to June 30th.

5 by 7 Card Details
- White card stock as the base
- Green Heart embossed Digital DP from Crafty Ann's
- Multi-colored heart paper is a digital DP by me
- Image 'Woodlands Baby' from Nana Vic's and digitally colored by me
- Digital sentiment by me
Embellishments
Petaloo flowers, green ribbon, baby feet charm, and yellow glitter brad
Photobucket

Comments

  1. You did a great job on this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a boy or a girl! Love how you colored the image.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, great job on this card. I love the dp and the colors you chose.

    Peggy T.
    CDAC DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this one has stolen my heart. I adore the colours and the flowers filled in with the little hearts has me smiling. Your sentiment is perfect and it's a great card for either a boy or girl. Bless you Sandi for sharing your amazing talent and creativity with us at
    CDAC freebie challenge

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness you have really made this your own, I love what you have done, your colouring is wonderful Sandi...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    The Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday