Monday, April 1, 2013

Patriotic Card

Since Memorial Day (May 27th) and Flag Day (June 14th) fall in the time frame of CDAC's Seasonal Challenge, April 1st through June 30th, I decided to enter this one.
5 x 7 Card Details:
- White card stock base
- Textured red DP
- Stars DP digitally created by me
- Red card stock, then diecut with Lattice die
- Image from Pattie's Creations digitally colored and glitter accented, rectangular deckle edge die, and blue inked edges
- Sentiment with border created in WORD
- 2 Silver glitter embellishments
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sandi,

    I love Pattieboop in her Red, White & Blue cheerleader outfit!

    Love
    you sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Sandi. Love the star paper.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative, Sandi. That star paper rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥