Under the Weather

When I saw this umbrella image from Nana Vic's, right away I thought 'something to do with the weather'. That's when it hit me, 'Under the Weather' for a Get Well Card! You can get this image at CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge, you'll have 3 months to enter, and you'll get another image once the challenge ends. There is a twist this time around, once you've entered the first part of the challenge, you get another bonus image. It starts now on April 1st and runs to June 30th.
5 by 5 Card Details:
- White card stock as the base
- Metallic Silver DP
- Umbrella DP digitally colored by me
- Red card stock embossed and angled for effect
- Image: I created a scene using hills and pathway from Make It Crafty. The clouds are also from Make It Crafty, I colored them grey. The raindrops were found on the Internet. Finally, the umbrella image from Nana Vic's was digitally colored by me.
- The sentiment was placed in another cloud from Make It Crafty.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Great card, Sandi. Love how you did the background with the umbrella as well as using it as the focal image.

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,
    This is a great card for a get well. I love the colors you chose and the raindrops are perfect with this image.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card.Love the scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Sandi! Love the repeated image in the background.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Sandi, you've done a wonderful job of creating a Get Well card. Adore the umbrella in the red plaid print as your main image and then used again to create your awesome background paper as well. The raindrops are perfect and the silver border enhances them nicely. Thanks for joining in the progressive challenge at CDAC. *Hugs* Vic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sandi! Love the little scene you made and what a great idea to use the image for your background paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi, I love your card. I'm impressed with all you can do digitally, I love the paper you created and the plaid umbrella. I had the same idea about a get well card but mine turned out to be a shower card.

    Peggy T.
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love what you did to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many people sick right no. I'm sure this card will come in handy. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous use of the image, love how you have used it for the background paper too. Great clouds which sit on top of a great scene which you have created.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    The Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday